Skip To Content
Menu

Cemetery

The Town of Kirkland Lake is responsible for the operation and maintenance of the Kirkland Lake Cemetery, located at the junction of Highways 66 and 112.

Established in 1923 the Town takes great pride in the preservation and upkeep of the Cemetery. By exploring the grounds, it is obvious that the Town was built on multiculturalism that is still prevalent today. With its abundance of coniferous and deciduous trees throughout the sprawling grounds, it attracts a variety of people due to its park-like setting. The Cemetery is not only the final resting place for those gone before us, it is a place of solitude and quiet reflection for those visiting their loved ones.

Along with traditional burials, the Cemetery provides the following interment options: columbarium, scattering grounds and cremation garden.

home